Zoom recurrently offers new variations of the Zoom desktop shopper and cell app to launch new options and repair bugs. We suggest upgrading to the newest model as soon as it’s obtainable. You may also test which model you are presently operating.
Comply with our launch notes to remain up to date on the newest Zoom releases.
This text covers:
Zoom Desktop Shopper (PC, Mac, or Linux)
Zoom offers a pop-up notification when there’s a new obligatory or non-compulsory replace inside 24 hours of logging in.
You may also manually obtain the newest model by:
- Clicking on obtain from the hyperlink at https://zoom.us
- Immediately from one of many following hyperlinks
Notice: https://zoom.us/obtain is hosted on cloudfront.internet whereas https://zoom.us/download2 is hosted on zoom.us
If you have already got the Zoom desktop shopper put in, you may test for updates:
- Sign up to Zoom desktop shopper.
- Click on your profile image then click on Verify for Updates.
If there’s a newer model, Zoom will obtain and set up it.
There are 3 forms of updates; web-only, obligatory and non-compulsory.
- Internet-only updates can be found for brand new fixes which are being examined.
- Necessary updates will begin when you click on on replace. You can not proceed additional till you replace.
- Non-obligatory updates will begin when you click on on replace. You’ll be able to proceed must you resolve to postpone the replace until a later time and replace manually.
Notice: When you select to postpone your non-compulsory replace, you’ll solely be prompted to replace the following time you login.
Zoom Cell App (iOS or Android)
Obtain the Zoom cell app from the Apple Appstore or Google Play.
Zoom shows a cell notification each time there’s a new replace.