Medi-Cal is not any or low price well being care protection for California residents with restricted revenue and sources. This system is California’s model of the Federal Medicaid program and is funded by state and federal tax income. Medi-cal offers well being protection for kids, pregnant ladies, households, the aged, blind, and disabled.
Medi-Cal might pay for sure bills of pre-natal, dental, imaginative and prescient, and nursing dwelling care in addition to bodily remedy, pharmacy companies, emergency medical transportation and different medical bills.
People could also be mechanically eligible for Medi-Cal advantages in the event that they obtain money help from one of many following applications: (A separate Medi-Cal utility is just not required)
- Supplemental Safety Revenue/State Supplemental Program (SSI/SSP)
- California Work Alternative and Duty to Children (CalWORKs)
- Refugee Money Help (RCA)
- Foster Care
- Adoption Help Program
Others who could also be eligible are those that are:
Riverside County contracts with two managed care suppliers which give Medi-Cal recipients with totally different healthcare choices which give entry to native healthcare suppliers and plans:
A mum or dad or caretaker relative of a kid underneath the age 21 who meets the definition of a “disadvantaged baby” by any of the next:
- The mum or dad(s) is deceased or absent from the house.
- The mum or dad(s) is disabled or incapacitated (unable to work or look after the kid).
- The mum or dad(s) is employed lower than 100 hours monthly.
- The mum or dad(s) has earnings at or under 100% of the Federal Poverty Degree
*Riverside County HealthCare Program (RCHC) is for people who don’t meet the above standards.
Sure particular well being care wants might also make people eligible for Medi-Cal advantages: