After you’ve got ordered from a third-party vendor, you’ll be able to go away feedback, suggestions, and rankings to let different clients find out about your expertise. You’ve gotten 90 days from the date of your order to depart your ranking and feedback.
Feedback you allow a few third-party vendor needs to be centered in your shopping for expertise:
- How glad have been you with how your order was packaged and shipped? (for merchandise)
- How was the work high quality and professionalism of the supplier? (for companies)
- Did you get good customer support and immediate decision? (if relevant)
- Would you purchase from this third-party vendor once more?
- What might have been improved about your expertise?
The third-party vendor ranking system is 1 to five stars, with 5 stars being one of the best. A 3rd-party vendor’s common ranking will seem alongside their title on our web site. Earlier than you allow a important ranking, just remember to’ve given the third-party vendor each probability to resolve the problem first.
Amazon reserves the proper to take away suggestions that is not straight associated to the shopping for expertise or violates one in every of our tips. In case your feedback embody any of the next, your suggestions is topic to elimination:
- Promotional content material: This consists of something of a promotional nature comparable to feedback about or hyperlinks to different retailers or web sites.
- Obscene or abusive language: Please use useful and applicable language when collaborating within the Amazon Group.
- Private info: You should not embody info that identifies different Amazon.com guests.
- Product evaluations: It is extra applicable to evaluate product on the product element web page.
Notice: For extra details about leaving product evaluations, go to Buyer Evaluations.